A2 Hosting Vs Namecheap Compare Who is Best ?
A2 Hosting and Namecheap both are trustworthy hosting companies. Both web hosting providers afford high-quality services for their customers. But sometimes we get messy to pick one of them. It all depends on hosting features, pricing, and support given by the web host. So prefer that hosting service which fulfills your all website requirement at a budget-friendly price. You can see the A2 Hosting vs Namecheap comparison& overviewbelow and select them according to your website needs. Both are best shared web hosting providers 2022 for Worldwide at low cost prices.
Quick Overview about A2 Hosting
A2Hosting is providing its services since 2001. They are most famous for their 20X faster speed. It is an award-winning web host and recognizing for high-quality hosting products. Using its service is a cost-effective deal for small and medium-size business websites. Its web hosting products contains amazing features, support, and compatibility with several platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Windows, and Linux, etc. the company is offering six different types of web hosting sets at the best price. You will also find eco-friendly green hosting solutions with A2 Hosting.
Quick Overview about Namecheap
Namecheap starts their journey in 2000 by providing domain registration and was founded by Richard Kirkendall, the company’s current CEO. But now it also extends web hosting services with low-cost domain name registration, SSL certificate, and much stronger services i7 n one place. Over 75 of our customers who have reviewed Namecheap rated it as 4.5 out of 5. Namecheap’s commitment towards securing personal data. The company hosting plans included fast, reliable service with a 100% uptime guarantee. If you want to build a new site, you can easily do by using many site-building apps provided by Namecheap.
Pros and Cons of A2 Hosting vs Namecheap
|Pros of A2 Hosting||Pros of Namecheap hosting|
|Reasonable hosting plan||Cheaper than most of the hosting provider|
|Excellent hosting speed performance||Easy and quick domain renewal service|
|99.9% uptime guarantee||Strong backup and security features|
|Optimized WordPress Environment||Easy to use interface|
|Great customer support from Guru Crew||Free SSL, Database & Backups|
|Free Site Migration||Free Domain & Migration|
|24/7 server monitoring and malware scanning||Easy to upgrade hosting plan|
|Cons of A2 Hosting||Cons of Namecheap|
|High renewal price||Limitations with the starter plan|
|Limited features & restrictions on the lowest plan||Lack of phone support|
|Turbo server only available with high price plan||Sometimes poor uptime 99.87%|
Plan & Pricing of web hosting A2 Hosting Vs Namecheap offers
- Shared web hosting– it is one of the most common and affordable options for users who want to start a website on the web. Both web host offers different shared hosting plans. Namecheapoffers 3 options of shared plans Stellar at $2.88/ month, Stellar Plus at $4.88/ month, and Stellar Business at $8.88/ month. Where other A2 Hosting 4 options to choose from Startup at $10.99/ month, Drive at $12.99/ month, Turbo Boost at $20.99/ month, and Turbo Max at $25.99/ month. Namecheap is low in price as compare to A2 Hosting. Namecheap offers limited features with low plans and A2 Hosting offers lots of features as compared to other ones.
- VPS web hosting– a virtual private server is another option you can choose for your website hosting. Namecheap offers a managed VPS hosting plan and A2 Hosting offers both managed and unmanaged VPS hosting packages for customers. Namecheap seems low cost as compare to A2 Hosting VPS packages.
- Namecheap VPS Plan
- Pulsar- at $9.88/ monthly
- Quasar- at $15.88/ monthly
- A2 Hosting VPS Managed Plan
- Lift 16- as low as $67.99/ month
- Mach 8- as low as $77.99/ month
- Mach 16- as low as $105.99/ month
- Mach 32- as low as $134.99/ month
- A2 Hosting VPS Unmanaged Plan
- Runway 4- as low as $11.99/month
- Supersonic 8- as low as $35.99/month
- Supersonic 16- as low as $57.99/month
- Supersonic 32- as low as $79.99/month
- Dedicated web hosting– this hosting is best suited for high traffic websites. Namecheap offers three different plans and A2 Hosting offers three options like a managed dedicated server, unmanaged, and core server with different plans.
- Namecheap dedicated hosting plan
- Xeon E3-1230 v5- starting $48.88/ monthly
- Xeon E3-1275 v6- starting $58.88/ monthly
- Dual Xeon Gold 5218- starting $286.88/ monthly
- A2 Hosting Dedicated Managed Package
- Sprint- as low as $141.09/ monthly
- Exceed- as low as $207.49/ monthly
- Mach- as low as $290.49/ monthly
- A2 Hosting Unmanaged Packages
- Sprint- as low as $99.59/ monthly
- Exceed- as low as $165.99/ monthly
- Mach- as low as $248.99/ monthly
Features comparison between A2 Hosting Vs Namecheap
|Datacenter location||Michigan, USA; Arizona, USA; Amsterdam, EUR; Singapore, Asia||United State and the United Kingdom|
|Low-cost hosting||Yes but as compare some other web host||Yes cheaper than A2 Hosting|
|Multiple Domain hosting options||Yes||yes|
|Unlimited email||Yes||Yes but with stellar plus and business plan|
|SSL Certificate||Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates||Positive SSL Certificates|
As we see both hosting providers include great features but the difference is that A2 Hosting offers much more features and services of web hosting as compared to Namecheap web host.
Namecheap and A2Hosting are friendly to satisfy customer’s very inexpensive shared hosting plans with strong performance and rich features. So, if customers simply need to create a personal blog or run a small business, both Namecheap and A2Hosting are suitable to go with. However, in terms of VPS, A2Hosting is more beneficial than Namecheap, because it has wider and better features provided to customers. Considering the cheaper pricing, standard appearance, and cut-edge support, A2Hosting VPS we hosting is a better alternative for businesses.