Every business that has an online presence requires web hosting. It is the primary means through which a firm may promote its existence and tell others about it. There are several kinds of hosting available today, including –
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Resellers Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- Virtual Private Server Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
But talking precisely about reseller hosting, it enables the account owner to have web service resale business.
What Exactly is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting in which a company or individual purchases or leases server space, and resources like disc space, bandwidth from a third-party hosting service provider. Their goal is to resell the goods and services they have acquired to another firm or individual. This is where the term “resell” comes from.
The primary benefits of reseller hosting are its dependability, low cost, and flexibility. Reseller hosting is used by individuals and companies to create and operate web hosting businesses with generating money.
Although, reseller hosting needs a thorough grasp of the hosting services. Depending on the reseller hosting package you choose, you can have between 05 and 250 cPanel accounts.
Most web hosting providers provide a cPanel or a DirectAdmin control panel, which is a high-level control panel that makes domain maintenance much simpler. It becomes easier to create new email accounts, publish websites, and manage data on the internet, among other things. Reseller hosting allows designers and developers to give cheap web hosting services to local clients and other customers. Reseller hosting is also required for those who wish to create their own reseller hosting business.
Reseller hosting has a lot of great features, and this article will help you understand why reseller hosting is beneficial for consumers and organizations.
The Benefits of Reseller Hosting
- Reseller hosting packages are cost-effective. As a result, they are an ideal alternative for anyone looking to establish a web hosting company. It also makes things easier because you won’t have to invest in the technology, infrastructure, or equipment necessary to start a web hosting company.
- Reseller hosting allows you to focus on the business aspects of running a web hosting firm rather than the technical aspects. This is because the web hosting service you’ve purchased or paid for is responsible for all upgrades, server maintenance, connectivity, security, and so forth.
- Reseller hosting plans come with additional features than ordinary hosting plans. The control panel for your website will also be more powerful, allowing you to manage your site more effectively. Furthermore, many companies will provide unlimited SSL certificates as well as cPanel services.
- Reseller hosting allows you to create your own identity and brand despite the fact that you are reselling the services of another web hosting company. This essentially means that your customers will be unaware that you are renting from a separate web hosting company.
- Reseller hosting may earn additional money by selling add-ons like SSL certificates, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated IP, domain name registrations, and so on.
Reseller hosting is a great option for organizations that want several control panels. Buying several hosting accounts the old-fashioned way might be a lot more expensive and difficult to maintain.
MilesWeb, my #1 suggestion for reseller hosting, is briefed below.
If you can give your clients hosting that is above the standard, you may make a lot of money as a reseller.MilesWeb can help you with that.
The company is constantly upgrading its server technology to the most advanced and cutting-edge, and the advantages are passed on to their clients. If you utilize them for reseller hosting, you may provide such high-speed performance to your clients.
You get the best-in-class speed with MilesWeb without incurring significant additional expenditures or IT requirements.
MilesWeb maintains everything up to date, and SSD storage servers are available for purchase. Without getting too technical, SSD storage uses your CPU more efficiently and provides three times the read/write speeds of HDD storage.
You also get to pass on that technological edge to your customers.
Lightspeed web servers, which give up to ten times faster performance, are also provided. This means that visitors to your clients’ websites will have much faster loading and response times.
MilesWeb has updated its hardware and network, which has resulted in better performance.
MilesWeb offers some of the best customer services in the hosting market, in addition to cutting-edge technology. Customers appreciate MilesWeb’s experts and support people. You may get help at any time of day if you have a problem.
The staff will also assist you in migrating your sites from another host to MilesWeb free of cost.
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.95%
- Hosting that is completely white-labeled
- Trusted SSL Certificate for Developers and Agencies
- WHM + cPanel
- Domain name servers that are unique
- Using the Cloudflare CDN Account as a free domain name reseller, one-click installs for WordPress, WooCommerce, and other applications are possible
- Server backups are provided for free
This is not the cheap reseller hosting plan available, but it is a step above many of the other shared hosting alternatives. That said, the price is still extremely competitive.
With all the reseller hosting plans you get a 30% discount if you opt the plan for three year.
MilesWeb’s Reseller Hosting Plans
The Beginner plan costs you Rs. 315/mo for a three-year plan subscription. On a yearly plan subscription, you pay Rs. 360/mo, and on a monthly plan subscription, you pay Rs. 450/mo.
The Geek plan costs you Rs. 560/mo on a three-year plan subscription. On a yearly plan subscription, you get the plan at Rs. 640/mo, and on a monthly plan subscription, you pay Rs. 800/mo.
The SMB costs you Rs.1, 050/mo on a three-year plan subscription and Rs. 1200/mo on a year plan subscription. On a monthly plan subscription, you pay Rs. 1500/mo.
The Agency plan costs you Rs.1, 540 on a three-year plan subscription, and on a yearly plan subscription you pay Rs. 1,760/mo. If you purchase the plan for a month, you pay Rs. 2, 200/mo.
The resources offered with all the reseller hosting plans include:
- User Accounts
- SSD Disk Space
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- cPanel + WHM
- Unlimited MySQL DB’s
- Unlimited Email Accounts
The company provides you with the best-in-class resources and features with all the reseller hosting plans. We have had a quick preparation on web hosting service providers to verify they give optimal performance for your site and that you are comfortable with complex website controls.
MilesWeb provides the best reseller hosting opportunity at the most affordable cost. Also, the company provides the best hosting features and resources with providing the best customer support.