Are you unable to access http://tplinkrepeater.net? Need not to worry! This article will help you fix the issue in no time.
Experiencing issues while accessing http tplinkrepeater net web address is common. 90% of the users across the globe are facing the same problem while accessing the web address. If you are also experiencing the same, then this particular article would be of great help to you.
Prior to getting started with the process of troubleshooting http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue, there are some certain checkpoints that you need to consider.
- Ensure that your TP-link WiFi extender is turned on and the power LED on it is green and stable.
- Also, verify that the Ethernet cable that you have used to connect your TP-link WiFi extender and router is in working condition and has no cuts or any sort of damages.
- Make sure you have placed your TP-link WiFi extender at the correct location and within the range of your existing WiFi router.
- Check whether the web browser you are using to access the http://tplinkrepeater.net is up-to-date.
- Be certain that you have entered the web address correctly without typos in the browser’s URL bar field. On the off chance if you use the browser’s search bar for entering the web address, you will surely face http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issues.
Have you gone through all the basic check-points listed above? If you nod in yes, then try to access the web address again and see if it works for you. Still no luck? No? Well, let’s ease out the worry lines on your forehead! Just follow the troubleshooting hacks outlined underneath to get the http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue fixed in a flash.
Fix: http://tplinkrepeater.net Not Working Issue
Fix 1: Power Cycle Your Extender
The very first thing that you can try to fix http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue is to reboot or power cycle your TP-link WiFi extender. For this, you have to follow and apply a couple of steps given-below:
- Unplug your TP-link WiFi extender from the wall socket.
- Also, disconnect the extender from your main router.
- Wait for a short span of time.
- Plug your TP link extender back in.
Fix 2: Change the Extender’s Location
Another effective trick you can try to fix the issue is to change the location of your TP link extender. Keep the following points in mind while relocating your extender:
- Place your TP link extender and router in close proximity.
- Avoid placing the TP link extender inside a cabinet, near to corners or in reach of neighboring WiFi networks.
- The higher and canter-most location in your home would be the best place for your TP link extender.
Fix 3: Use the Correct Login Details
If the tplinkrepeater username and password you are using to access the extender’s default web address is wrong or having some typing errors, then it is obvious to experience http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue. To get it fixed, cross-check the tplinkrepeater admin credentials. Refer to the device manual regarding the same.
Fix 4: Reset Your Extender
Nothing worked for you in fixing http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue? Well, in that case, the only remedy you are left with is to reset your TP link extender back to its factory default values.
Wondering how to reset TP link extender? Not anymore! Here are the steps to be followed:
How to Reset TP Link Range Extender?
- First things first, make sure your TP Link extender is plugged into a working power outlet.
- Disconnect your router and extender.
- Locate the Reset button on your TP link extender and press it using a pin or a paper clip.
- Hold the reset hole for a short span of time.
- Release the extender’s reset hole.
- Once you’re done, perform TP Link extender setup process again.
- This configuration process can be done easily by connecting your router to the TP link extender using an Ethernet cable.
- Log in to your TP link extender.
- Enter the default login details of your device.
- Follow on-screen prompts.
That’s it! In this way, you can make your TP Link extender up and running within minutes. Is the http://tplinkrepeater.net not working issue fixed after resetting? Still the same? Without much delay, drop your issues (whatsoever you are facing) into the comments section.