How to SEO keywords to TOP Google quickly and sustainably? This is a big question that does not hurt many people, but when you have asked the question and really want to find the answer, you will surely find the answer for you.
That is the reason for me to research SEO knowledge and share articles through this blog that want to share with interested people to find the right solution for myself.
Up to top google fast and sustainable difficult or easy?
Ease: With long keyword phrases, less competition
Difficult: Not as good as you think, when you fall into a field, the topic is extremely competitive, but with a good strategy and it takes time you will get what you want.
You want your keywords to TOP quickly and sustainably, it is not easy at all, if you hear someone say SEO to TOP easily, it may be because you are alone, with no competitors.
What is easy to achieve is also easy to lose, the path to success must be a process of continuous efforts to improve knowledge and hardship to achieve.
SEO is the same in order to be successful, you need to have a specific plan and clear goals and have an implementation strategy to achieve the goals, do not give up under any circumstances, you are committed to this share with you the secret to really conquering TOP # 1 Google methodically with proven methods when standing TOP will be really sustainable.
You need to remember that there is no SEO strategy that can be applied to 2 different websites, with this site effective but bringing to another site is not sure, so with a professional SEO, you need to find out your own SEO strategies. suitable for each site, each stage.
Overview of 9 steps to implement SEO to bring keywords to Top Google
It will be difficult to give a complete list of factors to SEO keywords on the front page of Google, especially in the top 3 positions, below Seothetop will summarize the most important factors you should focus on. for your site.
- Do keyword research
- Find the right keyword
- Identify relevant keywords in your topics
- Choose the right keyword: Volume, difficulty
- Your new page: should focus on Long-tail keywords: 4-8 words
- Authority up gradually: short keyword difficulty: 2-3 words
- Content research from competitors
- Make a list of keywords for the main topics, for each card in a topic
- This step determines whether the Content creation will be on the right track or not
- Make really quality and useful and relevant content (Very important)
- User Intent: Focuses on a user’s search intent
- Content Focus on answering frequently asked questions
- Support to solve the problems readers encounter
- Analyze the top Google pages with your topic
- Create a different or better article
- Create really great content
- Add a Hook (a promise that the reader’s problem will be solved)
- Content is written in simple, natural language, focusing on the User Intent
- Identify related keyword phrases through keyword research
- Content Optimization and Keyword Allocation as in step 3
- Quality content that is useful and relevant to user intent is the most important key to ranking well and consistently. Failure to meet the factor of all your other SEO optimization efforts will not work as well
3.Content is presented by Structure and sequence
- Structure: Well structured using H1, H2, and H3 Heading
- Fomular: Written in a sequence that attracts readers
- Reverse pyramid
- Techniques to use first paragraph HOOK
- Readable: Optimized reading experience
- Organize Content according to Topic Cluster strategy
- Independent content is difficult to rank for
- Topical content ranks better / semantic, relevant
- Build Pillar Page for each competitive topic with large search volume
- Each Topic Cluster builds from 5 to 10 support leaf posts
5.Content is optimized On-page well
- Click-worthy: An attractive title
- Descriptive: An attractive meta description tag
- Short URL targeted keyword phrase
- Well structured content uses Heading 1,2,3 tags
- Image optimization: ALT, image name, image description, small size optimization but ensuring image quality
- Contextual related internal linking
- Links out other pages, additional reputable reference information
- Snippet optimization
- Content Production Planning and Process
- Optimized SEO Technical
- Good site structure
- Make sure the site is crawled and indexed by Search engines
- All Issues are fixed
- No errors AMP, Mobile-friendly
- Broken Link error
- Server 503 error
- Soft error 404
- 301 redirect error
- UX: Optimized user experience, easy to navigate
- Page speed: Improve load speed
- AMP: Adopt fast download on mobile devices
- Data structured: Use structured data markup using JSON schema
- Make sure search engine penalties are removed (with the penalty being applied, you don’t have a high chance of getting visible on a search results page)
8.Build reasonable links
- Internal link: related articles, from high PA pages, good page views, high backlinks
- Backlink: Outreach to link building
- Need time to wait for your keyword to the top
9.Promote your Content
- Reusing content, edited from the original
- Share on social networking sites, related groups in the same field
- Prepare an SEO plan
For example, if you come to a strange city and are looking for a destination, you need to determine what the destination is, then find the navigation map, plan to find the most effective target, SEO Likewise we also need a plan and roadmap to achieve the goal, here is the approach to start an SEO campaign:
1.Determine the target of the target campaign in terms of traffic or sales and convert?
2.Make a Plan – Stick to the SEO Process
3.Compass to determine direction – Select the right topic, content and keyword list for each topic/page
4.Map – Good website architecture follows the SILO foundation for successful SEO
5.Directions – navigation: menu, sidebar, breadcrumb, navigation
6.Choosing a Vehicle – Airplane, Car, Train, or Rocket (Method, Technique, Tools + Work smart) is to find a suitable SEO strategy for you.
- Site factors need to be ensured
Beautiful and responsive interface (Responsive) => Good user experience compatible on devices: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Quality content, providing valuable and useful information => Loved by readers when you make readers love you, Google will love you
Speed, Speed, and Speed - Users and Google won’t be patient enough with slow loading pages.
- SEO implementation process put keywords to # 1 position
Here is a 6-step process to help you SEO your keywords despite the huge competition millions of searches every day.
Step 1: Analyze website
Provide a website architecture that is user-friendly and machine-friendly
Provide a friendly URL structure
Create good navigation
Step 2: Research and select the best keywords
Use tools, and brainstorm the best keyword selection research ideas for each website
Analyze competitors, learn from competitors TOP # 1 # 2 # 3
Step 3: Strategy for developing quality content
Provide valuable information to readers, so that readers love to create trust with readers then Google will love you
Write quality content that can spread through social networking sites to lead backlinks.
Step 4: Apply Onpage Optimization Techniques
On-page optimization per page determines a target keyword
Optimization on important SEO tags
Content Optimization for the page
Build contextual internal links
Optimize image SEO
Step 5: Backlink building strategy
Building backlinks on social networking channels: Facebook, Twiter, G +, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube
Development on relevant sources focuses on quality rather than quantity
Step 6: Analyze, measure, evaluate and improve the strategy
Statistics Measurement corrects and improves bad scores
Gather Page view / day / month / session parameters
Is the session onsite time high? If less than 2 minutes need to improve
A bounce rate higher than 70% needs to find ways to optimize the website to improve the situation
Focus on the user experience of interaction and usage, easy on-page content search
Overall SEO strategy, optimizing each page with a target keyword related to the content of that page.
- Bonus: 12 SEO optimization methods to put your website on the Top
Years ago, only the exact keyword selection factors, the website had a clear structure, and a lot of backlinks, although these factors are still true at the present time, the algorithm is now smart. much more, so the implementation of SEO needs to update and change, you need to regularly update information about Google’s trends to apply to the ranking algorithm.
Your website needs to focus on the following additional issues:
- Optimized for RankBrain
RankBrain is Google’s AI (artificial intelligence) machine learning system and was revealed to be one of the top 3 ranking factors. Google uses RankBrain to handle questions that are not clear, have never been asked before. These queries make up 15% of searches per day, and it is clear that machine learning is needed to address this huge need.
This will take a lot of time to learn and apply and test you can read more about this topic in the article: Effective SEO strategy and how to do it.
- Optimized for natural language – Search Voice
In Mary Meeker’s 2016 Internet Trends report, it is claimed that Google Voice Search queries have grown 35 times since 2008.
Google has worked hard to improve its search engine so that it can better understand pages, sorted items, time points, and complex combinations.
The key to optimizing voice search is to deliver content to more direct questions. Spoken in a more natural language we normally use when typing into a search engine where keywords dominate.
- Applying AMP increases loading speed on Mobile
Google launched a project to increase loading speed on mobile with pages that use AMP, lightning-fast page loading speed increases about 20-30 times compared to pages that do not use AMP.
- The optimized focus for mobile devices
Google Mobile-Friendly (Google Mobile Friendly) can help you if your page is not mobile-friendly you lose your chance to reach more than 60% of website users from this device and more possibility not to rank on mobile search because in 2017 Google will give priority to Mobile index-first indexing
- Optimize page load speed
Using Google Page Speed Insight (Google Page Speed Insight), if it is not over 80% you need to optimize the load speed because users and Google are not patient enough with slow loading pages.
- Structured Data Markup
Adding markup of information-rich on-page data snippets helps Google better understand the content on your page, ensuring these featured snippets appear on the same page in search results.
- Reasonable backlink building strategy
Backlink building in Google Penguin 4.0 era realtime activity completely changed compared to before is to focus on building backlinks as much as possible. Nowadays, we should focus on quality over quantity, built from reputable sources, social media statuses, forums with good interaction, participating in comments answering questions of users. to link back to your website where the answer is detailed and complete.
- Write long content
Longer content over 2,000+ has a better chance of ranking, think about relevant topics that your target audience is interested in, then post in-depth covering every angle of that topic. An in-depth study has concluded that all the pages that rank in the top 10 Google have a word count of over 1,100+.
- Structure your article clearly
Highlighting important phrases in the article, helping readers to quickly grasp the main content of the article.
- Content marketing is key to having good rankings
Creating and distributing high-quality content via Blogs, social networking sites, Email listings is the key to achieving high rankings and maintaining with potential customers. Instead of just focusing on optimizing on-page content for search engines, take a holistic approach to create and promote well-researched quality articles to your search engines and readers’ favorite.
- There is a blog section on the site
A business page about products and services regularly updating information about products and services is difficult so Blog is a way for you to update unique content and related to products, services, articles. Review of product information, instructions on how to use it to attract search traffic. Find out the topics that your potential visitors are interested in. These articles are placed in the Blog section as follows: www.yourdomain / blog
- Use contextual links
To introduce relevant content, build contextual internal links that provide information that customers are interested in, keep customers on-site longer, increase on-site, and decrease bounce rate.
The above are the experiences that have been practically deployed and the successes shared with you, you see to get to the top faster when you have a good team to coordinate smoothly from the technical team, the real team. products, team Content, team marketing, etc., get more difficult and longer as you take on multiple roles in these teams.
When you create things of value for your target audience and apply the white hat SEO strategies outlined above, you won’t worry too much about algorithm changes for your keywords. Being on the top will be sustainable over time.
Read Related Article