How to pay bills online through Airtel Thanks App?
Airtel Thanks app given several services. Airtel is well-known for not only being one of the biggest telecom companies in India but also for being a service provider that constantly innovates for customer excellence. The company has made a strong footprint in the market over the past few decades due to coming up with newer services and products while leveraging the customers’ insights that it has gained.
As an Airtel customer, you will find all the processes designed simply and all actions can be completed in just a few steps, whether you want to move your prepaid connection to postpaid, or simply try to do recharge, or pay bills.
For the recharge and bill payments, the Airtel customers can follow several services including the Airtel website, Airtel Payments Bank, and Airtel Thanks App. Airtel Thanks App is one of the simplest ways for customers to make bill payments for not only their postpaid or broadband service but also for utilities such as water, electricity, piped gas, etc.
The most useful part of using the Airtel Thanks App for the bill payment is that there is no need for you to go out of your home to make any bill payments. Here is the step-by-step guide to be followed if you want to pay the bill for Airtel postpaid connection, fixed-line broadband, or other utilities such as water, electricity, or piped gas:
- Download and install the Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Login using your Airtel mobile number and opt for login through the OTP option
- Once the OTP is received, login to the app
- On the landing page, select the Pay Bills option
For broadband bill payment
- After clicking on the Pay Bills option choose Broadband
- On the next screen, you have to put your landline or broadband number
- Under your number put your outstanding bill amount
- Press on confirm and pay
- You can choose payment options such as debit or credit cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.
- You will then be directed to the respective payment partner
- After the payment has been done you will be displayed a success message with the transaction reference number
- Your service provider may send a message confirming the payment
For Postpaid mobile bill payment : Airtel Thanks App
- After clicking on the Pay Bills option choose Postpaid
- If it is for your own number it will be auto fetched, otherwise, input the number that you want to pay the bill for
- Put in the payable amount of your postpaid bill
- Click on Proceed to pay at the bottom of your page
- You will be displayed payment options such as debit or credit cards, Netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.
- Choose the payment option and then you will be directed to the respective payment partner
- Once your payment has been completed you will be redirected to the app a success message will be displayed
- You may also receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile number for the bill payment made
For Utilities bill payment : Airtel Thanks App
- After clicking on the Pay Bills option choose Other Utilities
- Choose the utilities from the list having mobile, broadband, landline, Datacard, electricity, insurance premium, gas, water, loan EMI, and school fee payment
- Choose the respective options such as state, operator name, etc.
- You will be directed to the next screen which will have your bill details and the option to confirm and pay
- You can now choose the payment options
- Follow the usual process of making the payment as you would for any online payment
- After the transaction goes through, you will be confirmed on your device screen, and if you want you can take a screenshot of the same
- This is usually followed by a confirmation SMS from your service provider
Airtel Thanks App is an easy way for everyone to make bill payments anytime through just a few simple steps. You can discover many other features and benefits of the Airtel Thanks App and use the app for managing all of their Airtel accounts from one place.